1. Insured: All foreign nationals visiting Iran, individually or collectively, for different purposes including pilgrimage.
Note: The services covered by this policy should be extended to the insured, individually or collectively, subject to compatibility of the recorded personal details in the policy with those registered in his/her passport.
2. Physical injuries: The injuries caused by spontaneous, sudden, external and visible factors except for illnesses, after the insured's arrival in Iran instigating his/her own or his/her agent's application for aid.
3. Disease: Sudden and unpredictable conditions being contracted, started and originated after the insured's arrival in Iran, causing his/her own or his/her agent's application for aid.
4. Loss: Any incident leading to supply of the services subject of this policy.
5. Dependents: Insured's father, mother, children, wife, brothers and sisters.
6. Intensive medical cause: physical injury or disease jeopardizing the insured's good health.
7. Euro: The current monetary unit of European Union.
8. Franchise: The portion of medical expenses borne by insured.
b. Scope of coverage:
The benefits stipulated in chapter II of this contract through the Islamic republic of Iran.
c. Duration of coverage:
The services specified in this contract should continue solely in Iran for a maximum duration of 92 consecutive days.
d. Statute of limitation:
The claims pertaining to this coverage should be subject to the statute of limitation two years after the date of the due incidents causing such claims
e. Subrogation: Bimeh Iran will subrogate the insured for his/her claims against anyone being liable for the incidents leading to the losses mentioned in the Benefits lists, up to the amount of the borne expenses or the paid indemnities.
If all or part of the services extended by Bimeh Iran is covered by a separate scheme, this company will subrogate the insured in regard of the claim made in relation with the mentioned scheme.