Iran is the second largest OPEC producer, sits a top 11 percent of oil and 18 percent of gas reserves in the world.
Iran has the world's fourth largest proven crude oil reserves at 158 billion barrels and the world's first proven natural gas reserves at 1,183 trillion cubic feet.
The challenges of oil and gas industry in Iran requires an exceptional expertise and truly insurance company. We are ready for it.
Our solutions protect the oil & gas companies for operational facilities such as platforms, mobile operating production units, pipelines, liabilities , All-risk, etc.
We also arrange insurance cover for most of the major offshore construction income from our relationship.
Areas of expertise:
• Onshore/Offshore Construction
Cover physical loss or damage to the property whilst under construction i.e. transit, fabrication, installation, existing property, etc. including liability
• Control of Well Insurance
Provide coverage for costs or expenses incurred in regaining control of a well which are out of control as well as re-drilling cost and seepage and pollution cost
• Offshore properties
• Provide coverage for damages to upstream facilities i.e. platforms, pipelines, flow-lines, manifolds etc. against perils insured e.g. Fire & Explosion, Windstorm, Vessel Impact etc. (during construction or operational)
• Equipment All Risk - Provides coverage in respect of materials and oil field equipment whilst in store or transit, including Downhole Equipment whilst in use on named perils basis
Cover mainly on liabilities during dismantling and removal of the offshore structures
• Business Interruption
Cover loss of production income and/or business interruption following losses recoverable under Property Damage or Control of well sections
• Comprehensive General Liability for employee and third party
Provide coverage in respect of Oil & Gas Operator’s legal and/or express contractual liability to third party (property damage and/or bodily injury) arising out of their operation (either during construction or operational)
• Oil in Storage and tankers
In respect of oil in store on leased tanker (FSO) and/or FPSO including offloading onto export tanker