c. The employees and agents of the insured comply with such orders and requirements.
4. Immediate notice of any event likely to give rise to a claim under
this policy should be given as stated in the schedule. In all cases the
insured should :
a. Furnish full particulars in writing of such event and forward
immediately notice of any claim (by a third party or passenger) with any
letters or documents relating thereto.
b. Give notice of any impending prosecution.
c. Render such further information and assistance as the Underwriters may reasonably require.
d. Not act in any way to the detriment or prejudice of the interest of the Underwriters.
The Insured should not make any admission of liability or payment or
offer or promise of payment without the written consent of the
5. The Underwriters should be entitled (If they so elect) at any time
and for so long as they desire to take absolute control of all
negotiations and proceedings and in the name of the Insured to settle,
defend or pursue any claim.
6. Upon an indemnity being given or a payment being made by the
Underwriters under this policy, they should be subrogated to the rights
and remedies of the Insured who should Co-Operate with and do all things
necessary to assist the Underwriters to exercise such rights and
7. Should there be any change in the circumstances or nature of the
risks which are the basis of this contract the insured should give
immediate notice thereof to the Underwriters and no claim arising
subsequent to such change should be recoverable hereunder unless such
change has been accepted by the Underwriters.
8. This policy may be cancelled by either the Underwriters or the
insured giving 10 days notice in writing if such cancellation. If
cancelled by the Underwriters, they will return a pro rata portion of
the premium in respect of the unexpired period of the policy. If
cancelled by the insured a return of premium should be at the discretion
of the Underwriters. There will be no assignment non Marine Insurance
arbitration two or More aircraft limits of Indemnity false and
fraudulent Claims return of premium in respect of any Aircraft on which a
loss is paid or is payable under this policy.
9. This policy should not be assigned in whole or part except with the
consent of the Underwriters verified by endorsement hereon.
10. This policy is not and the parties hereto expressly agree that it should not be construed as a policy of marine insurance.
11. This policy should be construed in accordance with Iranian law and
any dispute or difference between the insured and the Underwriters
should be submitted to arbitration in Iran in accordance with the
statutory provision for arbitration for the time being in force.
12. When two or more Aircraft are insured hereunder the terms of this policy apply separately to each.
13. Not withstanding the inclusion herein of more than one insured
whether by endorsement of otherwise the total liability of the
Underwriters in respect of any or all insureds should not exceed the
limit (5) of indemnity stated in this policy.
14. If the insured should make any claim knowing the same to be false or
fraudulent as regards amount or otherwise this policy should become
void and all claims hereunder should be forfeited.